There are no bids.
For auction, as is, where is:
|Vessel name||Barbara E. Bouchard|
|Dimensions||127′ x 37′ x 20′|
|Notes||Intercon Coupler System|
|Vessel name||B. No. 240|
This would include, but not limited to the following (just suggestions):
- Qualified Bidder Procedures
- Escrow Account Details (TBA Law Firm?)
- Escrow POC (TBA Law Firm?)
- Deposit amount to Qualify
- Minimum Bid
- Bid Increments
- Set a 15 minute timeframe to hold the Auction
- If a bid comes in with under 5 minutes left it automatically adds 3 minutes to the Auction time
- What happens if you win
- What happens if winning bid doesn’t perform
The unit can be inspected upon request in Corpus Christi, TX.
All inspection requests shall be made by contacting Compass Maritime at Auctions@CompassMar.com.
Point of Contact:
Mr. Tommy O’Toole
Mobile: 1 (845) 597-4150.
You must complete the Martin Facility Access and Indemnity Agreement and sign and submit it prior to inspection.